1. Why does the official working the information desk at the airport need to know where we arrived from when we ask if there’s a day room in the terminal? And after inquiring about what time our flight leaves why does he ask us why we arrived here so early? What does it matter!!
2. Why does the woman checking in our bags at a glacier speed then tell me to hurry up?
3. Why did our driver’s car catch fire in the trunk after we got out?
4. Why are the 2 domestic terminals, which exist in the same building, not connected? (Thus making it impossible for us to use the day room???)
5. Why in a country full of help-desks can I not find anyone to explain why the free wi-fi isn’t working?
6. Why do men (and not women) dye their hair with henna, turning it the most ridiculous cherry-apple color of red?
7. Why do street beggers have cell phones… but there is not a garbage collection system in the entire country?